- Tenants Resource Advisory Centre
If you’re a first-time renter or someone who would just like to learn more about things to consider before deciding to rent, you may want to check out a free on-line course by the Tenants Resource and Advisory Centre (TRAC).
“Renting It Right”
- Needs and preferences- understanding rental expenses, creating a budget, and thinking about your unique requirements;
- Searching for rental housing;
- Submitting a strong application;
- Signing a tenancy agreement; and
- Moving in.
For other information about renters rights, visit the TRAC website at:
2. Residential Tenancy Branch
If you have a dispute with your landlord or tenant, you can apply for Dispute Resolution with the Residential Tenancy Branch:
You can also visit their website for additional information about the rights of tenants.